G4C is part of Constructing Excellence. Following CE’s lead in collaborative practice G4C seek to harness the power of new people in the industry to make changes for the better and improve the way we work together.
“To become the organisation that is the driving force for industry change, through the development and connection of the future industry leaders.”
Metnor Construction nominated Carl Ellis, Assistant Site Manager for the category of Student of the Year. Judges were looking to award Students who are working towards or who have completed Higher or Further Education courses within the last 12 months. Judges will be looking for students who demonstrate high skill and motivation while aiming to become one of the future leaders of the industry contributing towards the Construction 2025 vision as outlined below:
- PEOPLE – An industry that is known for it’s talented and diverse workforce
- SMART – An industry that is efficient and technologically advanced
- SUSTAINABLE – An industry that leads the world in low carbon and green construction exports
- GROWTH – An industry that drives growth across the entire economy
- LEADERSHIP – An industry that with clear leadership from a Construction leadership council.
Congratulations to Carl who achieved a ‘Highly Commended’ for this category.